My heart is swelling.

by Deschanel


Long before you opened up to me, a big love heartbreak changed me.
We were way too young to talk about everything n It's been never timed nicely
between me and you since then.
Now all grown up we are and have come to this, wth, i dont believe so far we will make it but honestly, ive never felt abandoned in my whole life concerning whateva.
Maybe i will live all alone from now, at least at the bottom of my heart.
Theres a big web coil whose each string belongs to me and this boy, to my pals n his pals, tangling and tangling each other, so much tangled that no one really could see which ones have been tied up indeed.
Things always changing and passing by around comparatively young ppl like me, no one could stop it even tho he/she is doing right and has wanted it to.
Just leave it or retrieve it, options arent mine.
 Let me play a lyricist tonight